With their expertise in all things AAMP, Team Phantom’s onsite trainings have become invaluable in the product education for AAMP’s U.S. customer base. With over 75 combined years of industry experience, the team brings a rich knowledge and passion for the aftermarket mobile electronics industry which AAMP and its retail partners have been able to tap into and harness.
The team has been so impactful, that it has expanded to two additional territories this year. Team Phantom is now made up of Mike Eckley (Florida), Ricky Ross (Southeast), Jason Denton (Mid-Atlantic), Steve Rogers (Upper Midwest), Kevin Allen (Texas), and Mike Hall (Pacific Northwest). With the team visiting retail customers in the signature Team Phantom showcase trucks, they’ll continue providing unmatched customer centric training, marketing and sell-through support for AAMP’s seven Power Brands.
Phoenix Gold’s DSP8.8 will be shipping this week to authorized Phoenix Gold dealers with an MSRP of $900.00.
- 8-channel high level inputs with signal sense turn on and load resistors
- 6-channel low level inputs
- Aux input (3.5mm, high level for external NAVI/hands-free)
- USB input for uncompressed hi-res audio from iOS/Android smart devices/thumb drives up to 24bit/192kHz
- Wi-Fi input for wireless connectivity and uncompressed hi-res audio streaming up to 24bit/192kHz
- Toslink optical hi-res audio input up to 24bit/192kHz
- 8-channel 5 volt low level outputs
- Real time DSP tuning via DSP8.8 configurator app for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows PC
- 240 bands of 1/3 octave parametric EQ adjustment (30 bands per channel)
- DRC Included (Dash Mount Remote Control): multi-function remote for source select, volume, sub level, 6 selectable presets, and custom illumination
- DSP8.8 RC remote control app for iOS and Android phones/tablets for source select, volume, sub level, and 6 selectable presets
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.5” x 2” x 7.75” 190.5 x 51 x 197 mm